NEW YORK - Highgate, a premier real estate investment and hospitality management company whose growing portfolio includes more than 100 properties in gateway cities worldwide, today announced that five properties within the company’s portfolio have been ranked in the coveted Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2015. This year, more than 128,000 readers voted for their favorite travel experiences in the annual Readers’ Choice Survey.
“We are honored that the readers of Condé Nast Traveler ranked several of our hotels among the best in the country,” said Steve Barick, Chief Operating Officer for Highgate. “We are also especially appreciative of the associates at these hotels, who constantly strive to exceed our guests’ expectations every day.”
The following Highgate properties have been recognized:
- THE QUIN: A 208-key luxury hotel with an enviable location on 57th Street, Manhattan’s “Billionaire’s Row” boasting a 3,400-sq.-ft. tri-plex penthouse is ranked #5 on the “Best Hotels in New York City” list.
- WESTHOUSE: A 172-key hotel in Midtown Manhattan across the street from Carnegie Hall that combines the residential comfort of a luxury NYC townhouse with service of a boutique hotel ranked #8 on the “Best Hotels in New York City” list.
- ROW NYC: A 1331-key hotel with a front row view to Times Square combining NYC’s signature urban grit with grandeur ranked #34 on the “Best Hotels in New York City” list.
- THE MARKER: A 96-key boutique hotel poised on the pristine waterfront of Key West's historic seaport and the only newly built hotel to open in Old Town in over 20 years ranked #12 on the “Top Resorts in Florida (Atlantic & The Keys)” list.
- HILTON CABANA MIAMI BEACH: A new 231-key oceanfront hotel located on famous Collins Avenue perfectly situated in the heart of Miami Beach ranked #17 on the “Top Hotels in Florida” list.